Just from seeing his speech today. He is nothing like my mixed race family. I dunno know. I dont like him.
Just from seeing his speech today. He is nothing like my mixed race family. I dunno know. I dont like him.
GO VOLS
Him aside, a better question may be: how much of America does any single candidate represent?
Another question.
Who first raised a red flag concerning his minister? CNN? Fox? CBS? NBC? AP?
No. It was me! Right here about a month ago [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
The guy is a nut case and Obama has taken counsel from him for years.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
Mccains minister isnt all there very much either
elaborate please raider13
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Well if Im not mistaken he said that there should be a holy war against all muslims, besides IMO he has let greed take over him
"Parsley is upfront with his congregation about the church's need for money. "?I just love to talk about money,' he told them. "?I just love to talk about your money. Let me be very clear "? I want your money. I deserve it. This church deserves it.'"?16
Bookmarks